Friday, November 6, 2009

I feel I am so lucky and have a wonderful life .. Jenny P

Jenny would often say how lucky she was to have experienced life with cancer. Indeed, it was how she finished her talks ..

I feel I am so lucky and have a wonderful life. I have had some great opportunities through breast cancer to meet some very inspiring people. Geoff and Jo have been a constant source of support for me. Breast cancer has totally changed my life but for the best.

Seems to be common sentiment, though definitely not universal, amongst some people who have been told they have Cancer. We feel lucky to have shared Jenny's journey in life with her Cancer. I will explore this a little here over the next few weeks.

Joanne, Jenny and Geoff - Paddling on Fitzroy Island Far Nth Qld - 26 March 2009


Joanne and Jenny - Paddling on Fitzroy Island Far Nth Qld - 26 March 2009


Part of our "Little Paddle" around Fitzroy Island Far Nth Qld - 26 March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment