Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day - Live on Letterman

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day - Live on Letterman

Was reminded of this song when having breakfast with friends after training a few months ago - thanks Craig. Green Day were in Sydney (see here).

Love (in a sad way - don't take this too seriously) the lyrics in this song, particularly these couple of lines:

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating


Found a Gregorian version here.

Did not know about the Oasis controversy with their song Wonderwall and the mix - Green Day and Oasis-Boulevard of Broken Dreams/Wonderwall youtube.

Me and my Shadow - "an early start for the first day of the rest of my life - 'Where do you start?' - Coffee maybe?" - 7am Wed 01 Jul 2009 (picasa)

No comments:

Post a Comment