Thursday, May 17, 2012

With Erica - Breakfast - Glebe Deli (Thu 17 May 2012)

With Erica (1 of 2) - Breakfast - Glebe Deli (Thu 17 May 2012)

With Erica (2 of 2) - Breakfast - Glebe Deli (Thu 17 May 2012)

Erica is my Aunty and was my Father's younger sister. She lives just outside of Batemans Bay and owns and operates a 2nd Hand Book Store called the Batehaven Book Exchange (*). She is in Sydney for some medical scans and arrived in from Perth yesterday after spending a week with her 3 week old Grandson, Alex.

Not exactly High Tea at the Ritz (where I am constantly reminded that my late younger brother Tim took her) but the Glebe Cafe is my favourite cafe at the moment. Due to the scans, vegemite on white toast and black tea for Erica today. She loves animals and books, and tells a great story and never forgets a fact or detail. She is the Family Historian on my Father's side of the Family.

Good Luck with the scans Aunty Erica.

New series, titled and labelled With (*), of portrait photos of family and friends as I sit across from them at local cafes and restaurants. Will try to use my Canon S95 with available light.

No comments:

Post a Comment