Monday, September 24, 2012

Portrait - Jinbocho / Tokyo (Thu 20 Sep 2012)

Portrait - Jinbocho / Tokyo (Thu 20 Sep 2012)

He stopped to talk to us. He had spent a year in his school days in America and his English was perfect. He worked at a Lawson Store (*) and it was his day off. He told me about the Kinokuniya (*) in Shinjuku (*) near where we were staying - literally 5 minutes away. I would visit the book store a few days later.

I asked him whether I could make a photo and he kindly obliged. I regret that I forgot to ask for his name until after we had parted.

Realised it is going to take a lot of practice to become anywhere near as good as Shot by Shooter (*). The background is hard bit and that will come with time. Just happy to have made a start.

Natural light using my tiny Canon S95.

No comments:

Post a Comment