Wednesday, December 9, 2015

On Change - Simon Sinek / Notes to Inspire (Wed 09 Dec 2015)

Untitled - Alexandria (Wed 16 Sep 2015)

Simon Sinek on Change:

affecting change is the confidence and courage to simply try.
via affecting change is .. by Notes to Inspire.

Still can't believe I had the courage to buy a house at 19.5% Interest Rates during the recession we had to have back in the very early 1990's. To renovate it 23 years later was the bravest and most courageous thing I have ever done. As well as the best. It took three years to go from a thought to reality. It has given a 108 year old house a new lease of life and it has changed my life. The impact of the courage to affect the necessary changes will out live me. It will be my legacy to the world.

Afternoon Light - Alexandria (Sat 07 Sep 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment