Thursday, February 4, 2010

A warrior of light often loses heart ..

He believes that nothing can stir him in the emotion he so desired. He is forced to spend many evenings and nights feeling that he is one of the vanquished, and nothing seems able to restore his enthusiasm.

His friends [and himself sometimes] say ‘Perhaps his fight is over.

The warrior feels pain and confusion when he hears[/feels] such remarks because he knows that he has not yet reached the place he wanted to reach. But he is stubborn and refuses to relinquish his aims.

Then, when he least expects it, a new door opens.

Another passage from Paulo Coelho's - 'The Manual of the Warrior Light'. Felt a bit like this at times over the last 8 months or so. Still, life goes on - I enjoy what I am doing, even with all stupid mistakes I have made along the way.

Video: It's not my Time by 3 Doors Down

Love the Parkour in the Video - Jenny seemed to know all about Parkour last May when we watched a show on TV - I had never heard of it, but have since seen people in Newtown doing it. Jo told me today, that they would have loved to have done this when they were younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment