Friday, April 5, 2013

Inspiration - Joanna McClure - A Photo Editor (Thu 04 Apr 2013)

A Little Bit of Red (*) - Erskineville (Tue 02 Apr 2013)

A Little Bit of Red (*) - Detail - Erskineville (Tue 02 Apr 2013)

Joanna McClure (*) provides some insight On Inspiration (*) in her photography (*):
I find my inspiration (*) by looking for it. Anywhere.

I read constantly and this helps me develop images in my head. I constantly look at art (I am not married only to photography). I watch almost every movie that comes out. I am always searching for something to highten my sense of what is possible.

The other way I find inspiration (*) is through my work. Work begets work-an idea may come through experimenting with something and this diverges into something totally different.

Often my work starts out as an interest in texture, or how two materials work together.
via Art Producers Speak: Joanna McClure (*) by A Photo Editor (*).

I guess what finds it way here (*) is my inspiration (*), so, thanks Joanna for being part of that (*).

Also, for me maybe it is about Colour (*) and an apparent obsession with the colour Red (*).

No comments:

Post a Comment