Friday, February 7, 2014

Keep Moving Forward (Little Wonders Video by Rob Thomas)

Keep Moving Forward (Little Wonders Video by Rob Thomas)

At 2 min 46 sec into the Rob Thomas, Little Wonders Video (see here), the above motto is breifly (maybe for a one second at most) projected onto the screen. Googling gives some context (here):
The main character shows hope, he develops and grows quite a bit through the course of the film, and there is a very uplifting message, from Walt Disney himself, to keep moving forward.
Made me think of this post from a year:The main thing is that I believe in the people close to me and also in myself. We have an amazing year ahead and I am very excited about the path ahead to Tampa 2011.

Might as well put this video here also:

Video: It's not my Time by 3 Doors Down

Finally, Keep Moving Forward made me think of the following photos that have featured here (at least the first two anyway):

Jenny and Jo - Main Range Walk - 06 Jan 2002 (from here - 20 Jan 2010)

"Keep on Walking" - Jo - Main Range Walk - Fri 1 Jan 2010 (from here - 20 Jan 2010)

Keep Moving Forward - Fingal Beach / Fingal Bay / Port Stephens (Sun 25 Aug 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment