Wednesday, February 18, 2015

On Street Photography - Into the Belly of the Beast - Markus Anderson / Rob Norton (Feb 2015)

Into the Belly of the Beast - Markus Anderson / Rob Norton

Aaron Brown on being Inspired in your Street Photography

Take fifteen minutes and rejuvenate yourself by watching this short film. I did and it was more than worth it. At the least, you’ll see some really pretty photography and filmmaking, but I hope you find some inspiration along with it. Maybe you’ll be motivated to explore the belly of the beast in your own city and wait for those moments to make order out of the chaos yourself.
via Into the Belly of the Beast: Rob Norton's Gorgeous Documentary on Australian Photographer Markus Andersen Will Bring out the Street Photographer in You by Aaron Brown.

Trying to find out more about Markus. Surprised I don't more about him. A fantastic video and I learnt a lot from it. I know I think the same way as he does when photographing on the street. Just have to get out there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment