Friday, October 19, 2012

On Reflection - Bronnie Ware - The Top Five Regrets of the Dying (Tue Afternoon)

Jenny - Fitzroy Island / Queensland (Thu 26 Mar 2009)

Bronnie Ware (*) writes:
Thank you God for sustaining me, and for sending so much beauty my way.

Sometimes we don’t know until much later that a particular moment in time has changed our life’s direction.
From the Introduction of The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing (*).

Was reminded (*) of this book (*) yesterday and how I came across the blog post (*) that lead to it being written. Decided to go down to the local bookstore and see if it was in stock. Luckily it was and I now have a copy that I am reading.

The above quote is from the Introduction (*), and I feel the book is already worth it for such a profound, yet obvious, observation about life.

Some great quotes (*) from the book are shared here (*).

She adds to the above quote with:
So many of the moments shared in this book have changed my life.
Made me think that so many moments that I have reflected on and shared here (*) have also changed my life.


Joanne - Fitzroy Island / Queensland (Thu 26 Mar 2009)

Jenny and Geoff - Cape Tribulation / Queensland (Fri 27 Mar 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment