Friday, June 27, 2014

The Power of Photography - Kim Weston / Maurice Berger (Fri 27 Jun 2014)

Untitled - Pitshanger (*) Lane / Ealing (*) / London (Sat 17 Aug 2013)

Kim Weston (*) writes Photography (*) and Love (*):
Coming so close to dying made me realize that life is short, and that I had a choice, [..] I wasn’t doing what I loved, and I was determined to go after my dream (*).
So It was suggested:
Go back to doing what you love (*). Photography (*) makes you smile (*).
And so she did:
Photography has opened so many doors for me. I often wonder where my life would have gone if I had not had the privilege to experience its power. I know it saved me.
via What the Camera Sees, and Doesn’t See (*) by Maurice Berger (*).

The power of photography to heal the broken (*) and fractured (*), demonstrated yet again (*).

No comments:

Post a Comment