Friday, June 6, 2014

On Listening to the Bass - Eric Kim (Fri 06 Jun 2014)

Solar Groove (*) by John Myung (*) performed by Uwe (*) - YouTube (*) Herford (*) / Germany (Tue 20 Aug 2013)

Eric Kim (*) writes on listening to Music (*):
[..] to get a richer experience listening to music, focus on listening to the bass (not the treble).
via Listening to the Bass in Street Photography (*) by Eric Kim (*).

One of the highlights from last years trip to Europe (*) was meeting up with Uwe (*) again. It was pleasure to watch and hear him play this challenging bass sequence.

I have always heard and felt the bass (*) in music. Maybe I see it in my photography as Eric points out in his post (*)? Also hope to one day learn how to play the bass, but only a 4 string for me. Uwe has already given me a few tips to get started.

Solar Groove (*) by John Myung (*)

No comments:

Post a Comment