Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sydney Life 2010 - In the Park

Enjoying Sydney Life 2010. I snapped each of the canvas' framed by the surrounding trees and gardens using my Canon G10. Processed the CR2 Raw files using Google's Desktop Application named Picasa. Uploaded the resulting photos to my Picasa Account in a Folder named Sydney Life 2010. Used Picasa to create a few collages.

As indicated last week, I seem to be quite drawn to Tamara Dean's photo titled This too Shall Pass. From my brief viewing of Sydney Life 2010, Tamara's photo has certainly drawn some attention by the viewers. Even had one person ask me, whether I thought the Dogs were of "xyz" type (sorry I can't remember, and I don't know :-)

As I see the photos more, I start to see little details, and I try to photograph these details as the weeks go by.

As I used to say to Jenny, "just mucking around" and having some fun.

This too Shall Pass (by Tamara Dean) - Sydney Life 2010 - Wed 29 Sep 2010 (picasa)

Detail - This too Shall Pass (by Tamara Dean) - Sydney Life 2010 - Wed 29 Sep 2010 (picasa)

Collage - Sydney Life 2010 - Wed 29 Sep 2010 (picasa)

Collage/Detail - Sydney Life 2010 - Wed 29 Sep 2010 (picasa)

No comments:

Post a Comment