Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Life that Counts - Jeremy Rolleston (youtube)

A Life that Counts - Jeremy Rolleston (youtube)

I have electronic and hardcopy versions of his book - A Life that Counts which was just published in February 2011.

It is a great book. It has reinforced and quantified much of what I have experienced and learnt myself. I have been incredibly lucky to be coached by some amazing people and to be part of some great teams (a glimpse here). More importantly, I have learnt a lot from it as well as being inspired by his words and thoughts (his blog reflects much of the book).

I would recommend and encourage you to obtain a copy. You can have the electronic version (a 1.67MB 227 page full colour PDF) of the book in a matter of minutes for only $US 12.95. The secure form is here. I hope to hear him speak one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment