Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jenny - Suzhou / China (Tue 16 Nov 2004)

Jenny - Suzhou / China (Tue 16 Nov 2004)

Three years ago just now, Jenny left us.

We miss her and we will always remember her. We still love her dearly and she lives on through our conversations, memories and thoughts.

Jenny loved to travel and she loved an Atlas and a Globe.

Towards the end, she told me that she would miss the opportunity to travel with us. I will always remember this and I try to appreciate every moment and opportunity away from home, even though I am not a natural traveller. She travels with us everywhere and in every thought.

We are off to Hong Kong tomorrow for the World Club Crew Dragon Boat Championships. I will make sure a few travel photos appear here, as well as the usual updates.

We live on in her Afterglow ..

Afterglow - INXS - Letterman

Afterglow (*) by INXS:
Here I am,
Lost in the ashes of time,
But who wants tomorrow,
In between,
Longing to hold you again,
I'm caught in your shadow.
I'm losing control.

My mind drifts away,
We only have today.

Touch me and I will follow,
In your afterglow.
Heal me from all this sorrow,
As I let you go.
I will find my way
When I see your eyes,
Now I'm living,
In your afterglow.
Jenny - Geneva / Switzerland (Aug 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment