Thursday, July 19, 2012

What do you give when there's nothing left to give? - Drew Ginn (Sun 15 Jul 2012)

Directional Sign - Nathan Road / Kowloon / Hong Kong (Sat 07 Jul 2012)

Drew Ginn (*) gives some insights in Training Update: IN the ThiCk of iT (*)
So when I have thought 'No More' I have simply asked, why?
and he adds (*):
With this I have also opened my eyes wider, opened my mind, and opened my body up to experience what needs to happen to improve.
And there is more (*):
With 'no more' comes 'knowing more' and its only through getting stuck that we can appreciate getting un-stuck.

We must hit a wall to know whats its like to pass or over come one.

We must be without an answer or solution to realise what its like when we can find a way.

Being in the thick of it is critical to success as its in the times of stress, loss, thickness and heaviness that we can learning, realise and appreciate another state, way or experience.
Typical Drew at his abstract and convoluted best. A great read which takes a few times to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment