Friday, March 11, 2011

You're on your own .. you know what you know .. YOU are the one who'll decide where to go. (Dr. Zeuss)

Dare to dream
Dare to fly
Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky
Dare to reach
Dare to rise
Find the strength to set my spirit free
Find the strength to do what I believe


Fingal Beach / Fingal Bay (Sun 25 Aug 2002)


Reading a book today (more at some stage) and came across the phrase Dare to Dream as one of the chapter names.

In the Dare to Dream Chapter, there was a nice quote from a Dr. Zeuss book titled Oh, the Places You'll Go!. Here it is ..

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.


Was in the previous post but I thought I would make it a separate post. Just seems really appropriate - who would have thought changing a Facebook Profile Photo would have been so hard to do. I am on my own now and I know what I know which will help me decide where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment