Friday, March 8, 2013

On Photography - Relationships and Experiences - Howard Greenberg (Fri 08 Mar 2013)

Wagamama - TGV / Sydney (Fri 08 Mar 2013)

Howard Greenberg (*) talks On Photography (*):
First of all, I have to say my collection is really, truly personal. There are many known photographs, classic photographs, in the collection to be sure. But there are more than that many photographs which are unknown or hardly known or certainly not what you would consider important - but they are important to me for my own personal reasons. It’s my life and just like in your life you’ll see certain pictures you can relate (*) to, you want it because of your experiences (*). So it’s that way with my collection.
via Howard Greenberg Talks to Elizabeth Avedon (*) by Elizabeth Avedon (*).

No comments:

Post a Comment