Friday, March 1, 2013

Tom Williams with his Photo "Father and Daughter on a Bicycle" - Sydney Life 2004 / Hyde Park (Wed 13 Oct 2004)

Tom Williams (*) with Father and Daughter on a Bicycle - Sydney Life 2004 (*) / Hyde Park (Wed 13 Oct 2004)

Went to photograph the large scale photos in the Park at lunchtime and saw Tom hovering around the area. I knew who he was as i had seen him speak about his photograph the previous Saturday. The filtered light through the trees was magnificent and I asked to Tom to pose in front of his photo. He was a bit bemused but was kind enough to agree to my request and positioning instructions (how bold was I back then). This is what turned out. I like it, particularly the light. This photo has been siting in the archive for over eight years now and I am glad I did have a look through it the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment