Friday, March 21, 2014

Let the Flow be with You - Max Bervy / Sports Are 80 Percent Mental (Fri 21 Mar 2014)

The Flow of the Crowd - Barcelona (Tue 06 Aug 2013)

Max Bervy (*) talks about The Flow State (*):
The Flow State is a place where the impossible becomes possible, where time slows down and a perfect moment becomes attainable,
via Achieving The Rise Of Flow: An Interview With Steven Kotler (*) by Sports Are 80 Percent Mental (*).

I have known and experienced this state a number of times. Help organising Jenny and Tim's Funerals, particularly Jenny's (*). I felt it in the 500m Master Mixed Final in Prague (*) and funnily enough a couple of posts on this blog [here (*), here (*) and here (*)] that came from nowhere and were written quickly with no review or refinement. I have no idea how I created this video tribute (*) for Joanne, but it is probably my greatest online and creative achievement - it just seemed to flow out of me.

I think I have a few more of these moments in me, but the beauty of it all is, that I can't tell you how, why or when.

Let the Flow be with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment