Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wish you enough - Paulo Coelho (14 Feb 2011)

From I wish you enough - Paulo Coelho (14 Feb 2011)  

‘When we said, ‘I wish you enough,’ we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them.’

Then turning toward me, he shared the following as if he were reciting it from memory.
  •  I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
  •  
  •  I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more..

  •  I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

  •  I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

  • I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting…

  • I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
  •  
  • I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment