Thursday, February 24, 2011

Evict - PACT - Railway Parade / Erskineville (31 Jul 2005)

Evict - PACT - Railway Parade / Erskineville (31 Jul 2005)

Mentioned in a recent post (Sun 20 Feb 2011) that I have often photographed this Roller Door of PACT. Typically, I use this scene to take the first photo of a new digital camera.

The above photo was one of the first photographs I took with a new Canon Powershot Pro1. It was late in the afternoon and I liked the long shadow (see here specifically) of the power pole behind and to my right. I would use this camera for all my Europe 2005 photos. It was a beautiful camera and it failed on me when we did our last walk on the main range with Jenny on the 01 Jan 2009.

Today I bought a Powershot S95 and this Roller Door was the first photo I took with it. I am a creature of habit for sure. Once I get it off the camera I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment