Wednesday, April 16, 2014

On Leadership - David Foster Wallace / Dan Coyle (Wed 16 Apr 2014)

Julia and Gav - my dragon boat coaches - Kawana (*) - 2009 AusDBF Nationals (Sat 24 Apr 2009)

David Foster Wallace (*) writes On Leadership (*):
Deep down, you almost always like how a real leader (*) makes you feel, the way you find yourself working harder and pushing yourself and thinking in ways you couldn’t ever get to on your own.
via 3 Simple Things Great Teachers Do (*) by Dan Coyle (*).

Two people who have believed (*) in me right from the very start when I thought there was nothing to believe in. And who pushed and challenged me to be more than I thought I could have ever been as a paddler and a person. They have given me so much and I am forever appreciative for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment